Land Air & Sea Restorations, Inc.
Land Air & Sea Restorations, Inc. is a full service Machine Shop and Aircraft Restoration Company located in North Central Florida in Crescent City at Eagles Nest Aerodrome
Land Air & Sea Restorations has been in business since 1997. The Company began with the complete restoration of the Albatross and has evolved into a full service high capacity machine shop. John Fetcko, the owner and manager, has an extensive history in manufacturing and production. Previously, Mr. Fetcko, was the President and Co-Founder of J & M Laboratories, Inc., which designed and manufactured a complete product line in the field of industrial equipment.
Following the sale of J & M Laboratories and the restoration of the Albatross, John's extensive background and experience has resulted in the continued growth of the machine shop division of Land Air & Sea Restorations, Inc. With the addition of machinery and employees the company has doubled in sales for two consecutive years. Land Air & Sea Restorations has built a return clientele base due to their excellent quality and timely deliveries.
Land Air & Sea Restorations is equipped with the following machinery:
- Okuma Corporation LB15-M CNC Turning Center with LNS Quick Load Bar Feeder
- Miyano Corporation BND-34S CNC Lather Turning Center with LNS Quick Load Bar
- Brown & Sharp CMM Validator CMM with Granite Surface
- Quality Measurement System 400
- Bridgeport Rapid 8 Mill with Accurate II
- Supermax LG-1440 Lathe
- 8" Bench Grinder
- Central Machinery 12 speed 10" Drill Press
- Tip Shear
- Vectrax 7" Metal Cutting Band Saw
- Vibratory Finisher
- Assorted Welding and Fabrication Equipment
Following are photos of parts that we currently manufacture:
John T. Fetcko, President
Office: 386-467-8000 ¦ Cell: 386-559-3261
Land Air & Sea Restorations, Inc.101 Eagles Nest Drive, Crescent City, FL 32112
CALL FOR A QUOTE ON YOUR MANUFACTURED PARTS TODAY